View Pollution from Airthings is the most advanced indoor pollution monitor measuring PM2.5, humidity and temperature.
More and more people live in polluted cities, asthma symptoms and cases are rising, and wildfire seasons are lengthening. Particulate matter (PM) is the result of many global changes, and the smaller the particle, the deeper it can get into your body. How much PM is in your home? Understand you and your family’s exposure to particulate matter at home with the View Pollution from Airthings.
View Pollution allows you to keep your PM and humidity levels in the optimal zone to fight against asthma symptoms. If you live in a wildfire zone, measuring PM in your home is essential to understanding your exposure to smoke. Keep track of how much city pollution is making it into your home and if your air purifier is working.
All View series products are battery operated or use USB plug, wireless and WiFi-connected, work as a hub, include a customisable display, app (iOS/Android) and online dashboard with full data and reporting.
- Protect your health – for people living in cities, wildfire areas, or have asthma or allergy issues
- Measure what matters – dedicated particulate monitoring as well as humidity and temperature
- Wireless – view your data anytime, anywhere
- App/Dashboard – App and online dashboard with graphs, notifications and insights
- Customisable display or wave in front of the unit to view sensor levels, with simple colour coding to show good, fair or poor
- Smart home integration – works with IFTTT, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Hub functionality - use View Pollution as a Hub and expand your system and bring additional monitors online
Airthings App & Dashboard:
- Live and local pollen levels
- Short and long term graphs
- More detail with in-app dashboard
- Tips & insights
- Sensor sampling interval – Temp/Humidity - 5 minutes / PM – 10 minutes
- Temperature Accuracy - ±0.5 °C / ±1 F
- Humidity Accuracy - ±3 %
- Weight – 336 g
- Dimensions – 170 x 90 x 33 mm
- System requirements – one of the 3 latest major versions of iOS or Android, supporting Bluetooth 1.2 or later
- Power – 6 x AA batteries or USB cable
- Battery life – up to 2 years
- Supports wall mounting or placing on surfaces
What’s in the box:
- 1 x View Pollution air quality monitor
- 6 x AA batteries
- 1 x USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Double-sided Tape