Designed with input from industry-leading artists, the Xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium delivers a minimalist design that prioritises workflow, comfort, and intuitive use in a portable, compact size. It includes additional accessories and tools providing a cost-effective and natural drawing experience for professionals.
A quality drawing experience starts with a quality tablet. This begins where the pen meets the tablet. With more sensitivity than leading competitors, you can make and control the lightest strokes. Our tablet also includes one-button access for pen pressure curve controls, which allows you to adjust your pen’s sensitivity for even the heaviest hand.
Two different sized pens come with the Xencelabs tablet, both fully customisable to your workflow. The wider barreled, 3 Button Pen has three programmable buttons and eraser to transform this pen into your fully customised tool. The smaller barreled, Thin Pen handles like your favourite pen or pencil and has two assignable buttons and eraser.
The tablet features a seamless and gently curved palm rest to maximise comfort, as well as adjustable LED lights, which help define the active drawing area. The drawing surface aspect ratio is 16:9 native. This means it maps exactly to most industry-standard monitors out of the box. So if you were to draw a perfect circle on this tablet, you’d get a perfect circle on the screen. The tablet ships with a protective carrying case for you tablet and all of your accessories including, a drawing glove, and the pen case that contains both digital pens, dongle, adapter, nibs, and nib extractor.
Note: Xencelabs Quick Keys is sold separately.
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
- Includes tools & accessories
- Includes two different sized, fully customisable pens
- Gently curved palm rest for maximum comfort
- Adjustable LED lights
- Includes protective carrying case and drawing glove
- Colour: Carbon Black
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 320.5 x 232.5 x 8 mm
- Active Area Size: 262.4 x 147.4 mm
- Active area aspect ratio: 16:9
- Weight: 710.5 g
- Hours Per Charge: 16 hours (2.5 hours charging time)
- Cable included: USB type C to USB type A (Adapter provided)
- Kensington NANO Slot
- Wireless or USB Connectivity
- Technology: Battery Free EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance)
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux, wireless or cable connection requires USB Type-A port (includes Type-C adapter), internet access to download driver.
- Pen models: PH5-A (3 Button Pen) and PH6-A (Thin Pen)
- Pen side switches/Eraser (3 Button Pen): 3 buttons and eraser
- Pen side switches/Eraser (Thin Pen): 2 buttons and eraser
- Pressure levels: 8192 levels
- Pen tilt range (both pens): approx 60 degree
- Pen grip material: Soft Touch Rubber
- 3 Button Pen Size/Weight: 157.56 mm / 17 g
- Thin Pen Size/Weight: 157.54 mm / 12 g
What's in the box:
- Xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium
- 3 Button Pen (PH5-A)
- Thin Pen (PH6-A)
- Pen Case
- USB Cable
- Nibs (6 Standard)
- Nibs (4 Felt)
- Glove Medium
- Adapter – USB-A to USB-C
- Carrying Case
- Nib Extracting Ring
- Quick Start Guide