- Award-winning design with integrated stylus cap and Swiss-made tungsten-carbide ballpoint ink cartridge
- Infrared camera, ARM processor and lithium ion battery
- Livescribe+ Mobile App (free download from the app stores) - which includes MyScript for Livescribe
- Bluetooth Smart to pair instantly to the Livescribe+ app
- Add photos, text notes and pencasts to your notes and much more with Livescribe+
- Conduct selective searches in your notes
- Built-in memory to sync with any device
- Replaceable ink tip
- Dot Paper Journal Notebook and Micro USB cable included
- Android and iOS, smartphone and tablet compatible
- Pro edition extras included: Leather Smartpen Portfolio, 1 yr subscription to Evernote Premium and an extra Tungsten ink cartridge
- Smartpen Accessories are available for this smartpen
The Livescribe 3 smartpen is designed as a premium writing instrument, with the look and feel of a quality ballpoint pen combined with the intelligence of a mobile device.
With the Livescribe 3 smartpen and the Livescribe+ mobile app (using Bluetooth Smart) simply write on paper and watch it instantly appear on your tablet or smartphone. Your notes become more useful when they are tagged, organised, searchable and converted to text.
The smartpen captures everything written on Livescribe Dot Paper as soon as it starts up, and then transfers that content to Livescribe+ when the app opens. Create tasks, reminders, calendar events, new contacts and more, right from your notes. Using the Livescribe+ app, you can store and organise everything you write on paper. Livescribe+ uses leading handwriting conversion technology to make it simple to search your notes for what you need.
Use the mic on your tablet or smartphone to add recorded audio that’s synced with your handwriting, so you can be sure you’ll never miss a word. With the app, these audio recordings/“pencasts” can then be linked to your written notes, and you can quickly share notes and ideas with friends and colleagues.
Get more done in less time – all with just a few quick taps of your finger.