Experience the traditional benefits of pen and paper combined with all the power of digital notes. The Aegir pen uses Bluetooth technology to automatically sync data with mobile devices (iOS, Android, and soon Windows) using the free Livescribe+ companion app.
At almost the same size and weight as a ball-point pen, digitally transforming your handwriting has never been easier, or more fashionable. And now, using the Livescribe+ app, you can even add voice to your notes for playback when needed to recreate key moments.
The Aegir Smartpen can store up to 1200 pages of writing so you can sync later to your device. Just use the Livescribe+ app to search your handwritten notes to find what you need, when you need it.
Share notes in the format that you want (Text/PDF/images/MS Word) to the cloud service that you use (Dropbox/Google Drive/MS OneNote/Evernote).
- Slim and lightweight smartpen
- Store up to 1200 A4 pages of handwritten notes
- Add voice audio to your notes
- Handwritten notes made searchable
- Auto sync handwritten notes to cloud services
- Share notes in the format you need
- Replaceable ink tip (same as Livescribe 3 ink cartridges)
- Compatible only with Livescribe dot-pattern enabled notebooks
- Smartpen Accessories are available for this smartpen
- Works with iOS and Android (Windows following soon)
What's in the box:
- Aegir Smartpen with ink cartridge
- Livescribe smartpen notepad (14 cm x 9 cm)
- Micro-USB Cable
Note, Aegir Dolphin smartpen only works with Livescribe dot-pattern enabled notebooks.