Designed for the Moshi OmniGuard mask. Five-layer design filters out particles down to PM 0.075 and up to 99.9% bacteria and virus filtration efficiency. Lasts up to six weeks and can be sanitised using alcohol spray.
Moshi's Nanohedron filters are specially designed for Moshi OmniGuard reuseable face masks. Blocking out particles down to PM 0.075 (75 nanometers), these filters protect against bacteria, viruses, pollen, dust, smoke, pollution, and more. Featuring Moshi's proprietary five-layer design, Nanohedron filters have been tested to 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE), offering 99.9% protection against the most commonly-found airborne contaminants. With a lifespan of up to six weeks (depending on environmental conditions), the filters can be sanitized using a 70-75% alcohol spray without affecting performance.
- Filters particles down to PM 0.075
- Five-layer design filters out bacteria, viruses, pollen, dust, smog, and pollution
- 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE)
- High air permeability for easy-breathing comfort
- Each filter lasts up to 6 weeks
- Can be sanitised using 70-75% alcohol spray without affecting performance
Available in two sizes:
- Small - suits the OmniGuard Mask in Small
- Medium/Large - suits the OmniGuard Mask in Medium and Large