The adapter connects your USB-C device to an HDMI display to deliver stunning, smooth visuals with support for both 4K (60 Hz) and High Dynamic Range (HDR). This allows you to enjoy the latest HDR content from streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu.
Thanks to the adapter’s USB-C female port you can display content while you charge, supporting pass-through power up to 60 W (USB PD 3.0). The adapter has been rigorously tested to ensure compatibility with most laptops, tablets, phones, HDMI monitors, TVs and projectors. It is compatible with Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android, and ChromeOS, in addition to HUAWEI’s PC mode and Samsung’s Dex mode.
Ultra-compact and lightweight, it is small enough to slip into your pocket for convenient carrying. The adapter's aircraft-grade aluminium housing not only minimises EM interference but also complements your device. Connect the adapter to your phone’s USB-C port and effortlessly stream content to any HDMI display. (Supports Samsung’s Dex mode and Huawei’s PC mode).
Charge your USB-C device with up to 60 W of power, while displaying content at the same time. Supports USB PD 3.0. Rigorously tested to ensure compatibility with most laptops, tablets, phones, HDMI monitors, TVs and projectors.
- Easily connect a video-enabled USB-C device to an HDMI monitor, TV or projector
- Stunning visuals with support for 4K@60Hz and HDR (compatible with HDR10)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Charge while you display with USB Power Delivery 3.0 up to 60 W
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for Netflix, Amazon Prime and other streaming services
- Delivers true-colour with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling