- Smart Indoor home security camera with revolutionary face recognition technology
- Sends immediate alerts when detecting motion and alarms, with a picture & video
- Records only when there's activity to avoid hours of empty footage
- Free video access fully accessible from your smartphone and computer
- Store recordings for free, locally on a micro SD card (included) or on the cloud (Dropbox or personal FTP server)
- Stunning Full HD 1080p videos
- Extensive 130 degree field of view and superior night vision
- Beautiful anodised aluminium design, indoor use only
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Messenger and IFTTT
- Effortless setup and easy-to-use Welcome Camera app
- Requires high-speed internet connection (public hotspots not supported)
Keep an eye on your home with Netatmo's Smart Indoor Camera. Be immediately alerted when a stranger is detected or when loved ones are safely home. Thanks to the App, see who is at home, access live streaming and previous footage.
Users can control their camera through voice commands, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant. View your cameras' images or see what's happening at their home on TV (Chromecast-equipped) with Google's voice assistant or Siri.
This camera does home security better thanks to revolutionary face recognition technology. This Smart Indoor camera distinguishes who is home and instantly alerts about intruders or strangers. The camera sends the names of the people it recognises directly to your smartphone and computer (via the app), along with a picture of the face and a video. Welcome records only when motion is detected to avoid wasting time watching footage.
Smart Indoor Camera also hears an alarm, whether it be a smoke alarm, CO alarm, security alarm or siren, it will send a notification and record a video.
The camera’s privacy settings are customisable for each person. Simply switch off video recording or notifications for people like the children or partner.
Videos and identification data are stored locally on the camera’s SD card. A screenshot of each event is stored for free in the cloud. Choose to store the screenshots and videos automatically on a personal Dropbox cloud, or choose to backup automatically on a personal FTP server.