Maths Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons is a curriculum-inspired game that teaches your child measurement and estimation in a world filled with rare dragons. By incorporating physical game pieces, Osmo ensures kids learn by doing!
Master measurement with Maths Wizard! This cohesive dragon game lets your child discover rare dragons, measure them, care for them, and watch them grow - all while learning how to use a ruler, use non-standard units to measure, and estimate length. What's more, the game uses a story-based approach to learning which ultimately improves engagement levels and information retention.
Osmo is Magic! - With this arithmetic, self-paced game, your child develops critical thinking skills, creativity, interpersonal skills, and so much more. As they learn measurement and estimation, they also get to embark on a magical adventure and build maths confidence in a stress-free environment.
Inspired by the Classroom - Osmo's Maths Wizard series is backed by research and inspired by the classroom! This means that kids can apply all that they learn from Osmo to school and everyday life.
- For kids ages 6-8
- Learn measurement and estimation
- Encourage kids to practice experimentation and creativity
- Build maths confidence
What they'll learn:
- Measurements and estimation
- Non standard units of measurements
- Estimating length
- Creativity and reasoning skills
- All iPads except Generation 1 to 4
- iPad Reflector 2021 required for the iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 10.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (sold separately)
What's in the box:
- 1 Dragon Guidebook
- 2 Rulers - Inches & Centimeters (standard units of measurement)
- 62 Food Tokens (non-standard units of measurement tools)
- 1 Game App: Maths Wizard Secrets of the Dragons