- Companion Block to ROLI’s Lightpad Block M and Seaboard Block
- Production Control
- Set tempo
- Record and Playback loops
- Undo recordings
- Change sounds
- Quantise loops to snap them in time with the beat
- Connects with a click to Lightpad Block and Seaboard Block
- Also works wirelessly, even when it’s not physically connected
- Compatible with iOS 9.0 or above, limited support with Google Pixel
The ROLI Loop Block is the companion that helps produce tracks faster and more spontaneously with ROLI BLOCKS, making it easier to layer loops and build a song.
The Loop Block’s controls help to set a tempo, record loops, and quantise loops so they always snap in time with the tempo. With the Block, these studio techniques for building a track are right at your fingertips, so interrupted flows by delving into software menus are history.
Loop Block is a companion Block that only works when connected to ROLI’s Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block.
ROLI’s revolutionary music-making devices are the future of music creation. BLOCKS is a modular system that lets anyone learn and play music on powerful devices that snap together. The award-winning Seaboard instruments are radical evolution of the piano keyboard that help musicians - including renowned artists like Stevie Wonder and Meghan Trainor - be more expressive. Professionals and people who have never played an instrument are touching sound in new ways through ROLI’s ecosystem of Connected Music products.
- Connectivity / Ports: Bluetooth LE, 6 BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Power Source: Charges via connection to the Lightpad, Lightpad M and Seaboard Block
- Dims: W 95 mm x H 20 mm x D 48 mm
- Weight: 105 gr