Record, livecast, or stream high-quality audio with the M20 Streaming Kit from Thronmax. Featuring an RGB 96khz microphone, spring boom and desktop clamp, tripod stand plus pop filter and sponge this kit gives you almost everything you need to capture your voice and broadcast it over the internet. Ideal for video voiceovers, podcasts, YouTube video, Skype conferences and more!
The M20’s microphone employs a 16mm transsound condenser capsule specifically designed to reinforce bass content to capture the full body of your voice. The mic captures audio at 96 kHz / 24-bit, and interfaces with your computer via a shielded, braided USB cable that reduces interference. The M20’s mic offers a USB-C port and streams data over USB 2.0.
- Professional sound chipset 96kHz/24bit for a high resolution sampling rate
- Plug & play - no extra driver software required and no need for an external sound card
- Double shield USB cable - reduces interference to enhance sound quality on a podcast, livestream, video call, or most any other kind of recording.
- 16mm transsound condenser capsule - for a strong bass response and crystal clear audio
- Includes a sturdy boom arm with a pop filter and foam windscreen
- Microphone features a 24 mode RGB LED light
- Power required/consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample rate: 96kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit
- 16mm transsound high quality capsule: with the 16mm capsule, the USB microphone provides a strong bass response
- Recording patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- System requirements: PC/Mac/Linux/Chromebook/PS4 with USB port, Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/win10 /32-64 Mac OS X (10.7-10.9)
What's in the box:
- M20 RGB microphone 96kHz
- Spring boom arm and desk clamp
- Aluminium 360 tripod adapter
- Aluminium tripod stand 5/8" thread
- M20 sponge
- Pop filter
- 2 metre braided USB cable
- 3/8", 5/8" thread