- Genuine leather travel organiser for your most important laptop tools
- Velcro and elastic bands to organise USB adapters, dongles and extra cables
- Separate secure storage for MacBook Power Adapter and cable
- Mesh pocket for small accessories like SD cards or AirPods & leather pen loop
- Soft, black and white tweed lining
- Compact size for on-the-go
- Classier than a Ziplock at the bottom of your messenger bag
- Vintage book design disguises for stealthy security
BookBook CaddySack is a compact travel tote for chargers, cables & adapters.
CaddySack is a handsome leather case designed to carry your MacBook essentials - everything from cables to adapters. If you own the latest MacBook Pro, you know having zero USB ports means carrying several dongles, but keeping them organised and at your fingertips is a pain. CaddySack has you covered. With a variety of elastic bands and pockets, this organiser neatly holds your MacBook Power Adapter, various dongles, a pen and AirPods.
Inside the leather CaddySack you’ll find a beautifully designed storage space. Soft, black and white tweed lining protects your Apple cables and accessories, while red Velcro and elastic bands carefully hold your items in place. Additionally, find a small mesh pocket for smaller things like SD cards or AirPods. As an added bonus, smack in the middle lies a leather pen loop. CaddySack is neat, and neatly organised.
Grab your MacBook and CaddySack when you head out the door and you'll have all of the accessories needed for the day or an extended business trip. Since CaddySack is about the size of a notebook, you can easily toss it in your bag so your gear is always ready for your next trip or presentation.
Think of CaddySack as a dopp kit for all your MacBook essentials, helping you adapt to a world of adapters.