- Luxury case designed for style and crafted in impeccable leather exterior
- Velvety, soft micro-suede interior to protect from scratches
- Oil and wax treated for water and UV resistance
- Made of luxurious, New Zealand full-grain leather
- Natural patina adding character and beauty
- Features dual zippers with leather pulls
- Slim design allows comfortable typing and working on MacBook without removing it from Journal
- Built-in document pocket for contracts, paperwork, etc.
- Perfectly fits MacBook Pro
Designed exclusively for the MacBook Pro, Journal is a luxury leather case designed to match an elevated sense of style.
Crafted in impeccable full-grain leather sourced from New Zealand, this minimalist case will develop a natural patina over time that will only add to its already stunning character. Twelve South's better-for-the-environment process includes an oil and wax treatment to make Journal water and UV resistant.
A hidden internal compartment is the perfect place to stash your proposal, contract or perhaps the deal closing check. Dual zippers, micro-suede lining and reinforced corners keep the MacBook safe and secure.
Journal is the premium leather case that doesn't sacrifice style in order to protect the MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. It is fashioned out of elegant, top quality leather and dressed up with smart details, including embossed elements and contemporary backstitching. Because beauty is in the details, it has a stately Cognac colour as an attractive accent piece for any style.