- Adjustable Exoskeleton design fits most large 10" Android tablets
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G-516.6)
- 360-Degree protection with an adjustable secure armour frame
- Impact-resistant bumpers to distribute and soften hard shocks and drops
- Lightweight and protective construction with tactile grip
- Discrete integrated kickstand and finger strap for one-handed operation
- Universal stylus storage
- Un-compromised audio and access to touch screen, buttons and ports
- Compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (9.7"); Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7"); Galaxy Tab E (9.6"); Galaxy Tab A (10.1"); Acer Iconia One 10 (10.1"); Verizon Ellipsis 10 (10.1")
The Exoskeleton Case from UAG does not compromise on design or functionality and consists of an impact-resistant bumpers combined with a shock-absorbing adjustable frame to ensure compatibility with a range of tablets between 9 and 10 inches.
This case meets the criteria for the MIL STD 810G-516.6 military drop test, which consists of a series of rigorous elemental and environmental tests to ensure superior resilience for this case.
Exoskeleton Case features an integrated kickstand for handsfree viewing and a discreet finger strap, which allows you to hold your device one-handed without fear of damaging or dropping it. Additionally, it includes a holder for a tablet's stylus, allowing you to retrieve it and complete the work any time you like.
Although this case is skeletal by design, don't assume this means it compromises on protection. UAG brings its signature design philosophy to the Exoskeleton, which entails using only the highest-grade materials for a solid, sturdy construction that shields your device from drops, knocks and scrapes.
[start youtube] [end youtube]