- Ideal for first time drawing, painting and photo editing with Mac or PC
- Edge-to-edge 7" active drawing area (152 x 95 mm)
- 100 Lines per mm recognition of pen on tablet (tablet density)
- Built-in pen tray
- Battery free pen with EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology
- 4k Pen pressure levels and ergonomic design deliver better precision, control and extremely natural pen experience
- +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance in accuracy, 7 mm reading height
- Customisable ExpressKeys x4 on tablet and x2 shortcut buttons on pen
- Three unique creative applications to download for free
Explore and find new ways in creativity with Wacom Intuos. Designed for those who are drawing, painting and photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time, the Wacom Intuos is easy to setup and use, and has up to three unique creative applications included to get you started (*To get the complimentary software, sign-in or create a Wacom ID and register your Intuos. Number of available software depends on the model.)
Wacom Intuos gives all the tools needed to enhance creativity, and its versatility and ease-of-use means the Wacom Intuos is customisable to fit anyone’s own way of working. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint digital watercolours or retouch photos, the pen tablet can be tailored to suit your style, your way.
Thanks to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, the battery free pen with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity provides a natural drawing experience that can keep going as long as you do. Its ergonomic design and light weight make it sit comfortably in-hand, allowing sublime experience of both precision and control. Additionally, the pen itself can cleverly store a variety of Felt and Flex Nibs (sold separately).
Wacom Intuos gives access to up to three free creative applications to help get the best of one’s ability. Plus, with plenty of other compatible software available, there are many ways to perfect your passion.
For drawing, sketching or painting, Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 6 will help release the inner artist. With its wide variety of painting styles, award-winning Natural-Media® brushes and photo effects, it works with the pen to provide an authentic hand-painted look.
For capturing and enhancing real life, opt for Corel® Aftershot™ 3 and create unforgettable photos. This app enables making easy corrections and enhancements with powerful processing controls and pre-sets that bring out the best in every image. Pair all that creative power with the artistic prowess of the pen, and greatness awaits.
Lastly, there’s Clip Studio Paint Pro for making comic and manga masterpieces. With intuitive features that include natural pen strokes, quick colouring, unlimited tones and even 3D figure templates, it partners with the pen to provide everything needed to bring the action to life.
Setup is simple - The Wacom Intuos is primed and ready. Simply connect the pen tablet to your Mac or PC via USB or connect via Bluetooth at the touch of a button. Download and install the driver, complete the easy registration and done - Create in no time with online tutorials and free downloadable software (*Sign-in or create a Wacom ID with your personal data and register your Intuos. Additional registration with software vendors might be required. Number of available software depends on the model).
- Intuos Pen Tablet, with Bluetooth
- Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-free USB Cable, with cable tidy and L-shaped connector
- Extra x3 Standard pen nibs
- Nib removal tool (on end of pen)
- Quick start guide and regulation sheet
- Online user guide and Important product information in Wacom Desktop Center
- Software included - Choice of 2 out of 3 for a single operating system:
Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 6
Corel® AfterShot™ 3
Clip Studio Paint Pro