The Xencelabs Quick Keys enables artists to incorporate shortcut keys into their regular workflow through an easy-to-use interface. The Quick Keys OLED display and physical dial allow you to create up to 40 shortcuts per application and group sets of related functions like sketching, colouring, and editing. Artists who previously found shortcut keys cumbersome to use can now benefit from a powerful efficiency booster.
The programmable physical dial scrolls through up to 40 shortcuts per application with specific functions like zoom, brush size, and layers, etc. You can also quickly switch between key groups within an application (like sketching, colouring, and editing) by keying the Quick Keys “Set” button. The Quick Keys OLED display makes it easy to remember which keys are assigned to which shortcut, and the programmable colour ring indicates which function you’re currently using. The adjustable sleep timer ensures your Quick Keys will remain on while you work.
The Quick Keys was designed for comfort, using the wireless connection gives the artist freedom to position the controller in four different orientations to best fit their preferences. Left-handed or right-handed, wireless or wired, with 5 sets of 8 keys, that allows up to 40 programmable functions per application, the Quick Keys will optimise your workflow.
- Colour: Carbon Black
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 157.6 x 62.5 x 12 mm
- Weight: 142 g
- Display: Text and symbols can be read horizontal or vertical
- Time before device sleeps from no activity: Set by user
- Quick Keys hours per charge: 25-53 hours (1.5 hours charging time)
- Quick Keys Cable L included: USB-A to USB-C Right Angle 90 degree Wireless via USB/USB-C connection
- Custom shortcut: 8 programmable keys, with 5 key sets, for up to 40 unique short-cut keys
- Dial: Up to 4 (user can define)
- Security: Kensington NANO Lock
- Wireless or USB Connectivity
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux, wireless or cable connection requires USB Type-A port (includes Type-C adapter), internet access to download driver.
What's in the box:
- Xencelabs Quick Keys
- USB-C cable L / USB-A to USB-C Right Angle 90 Degree
- Adapter / USB-A to USB-C
- Carrying Case (for Quick Keys and Cable)
- Quick Start Guide