Designed to work with the Sphero 2.0, SPRK, SPRK+, Sphero Mini and the Sphero Edu platform, the Sphero Activity Mat 2 is a wonderful resource for use in the classroom that will develop key coding skills, linking to everyday curriculum outcomes. Supported by a multitude of great activities.
In use, simply open up the Sphero Edu app, connect your Sphero to your device, roll out the mat and students from ages 8 right up to 16+ will be ready to go and create their own algorithms, problem solve and debug using the Block or Text projects, while Sphero navigates through each engaging activity.
Measuring 1220mm x 2010mm, the Sphero Activity Mat #2 is a robust vinyl floor mat. Its wipe clean, tough wearing surface is designed for classroom use.
Sphero Activity Mat 2 is best used with a group of students and at least two Spheros.
While completing each maze take images and videos as evidence that you have completed it. It’s always good to share your successes!
Tip: To further extend the challenge you can do 2 things: (1) Complete the Maze backwards from the Finish to the Start or (2) Race 2 Spheros against each other
- Easy to use - Simply roll out the mat, place robots on the mat, open the Sphero Edu app, connect robots and start playing
- Create algorithms, problem solve and debug using the Draw, Block or Text projects, while Sphero navigates through each engaging activity
- Designed for classroom use and made from robust vinyl for durability
- Wipe clean, tough wearing surface
- Sphero Activity Mat is best used with a group of students and at least two Spheros
- Recommended for ages 4 - 16 (and up)
- Dimensions: 1220mm x 2010mm