- Climate measurements with Weather's Indoor and Outdoor module
- Temperature, Humidity, Barometric pressure, Air quality, Indoor CO2 concentration and Sound meter
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Messenger and IFTTT
- Real time notifications & graphs for data history
- View indoor & outdoor data on the Weather Station App and observe the cycles and forecast variations around your home
- Connect multiple stations to your smartphone and multiple smartphones to a station
- Complete your Personal Weather Station with the accessories
Additional Indoor Module, Rain Gauge and Wind Gauge
- Fully weatherproof one-piece body construction
- Streamlined elegant aluminium design
- Lifetime free personal account for your data
- Made for iOS, Android (4.0 or later) and Windows: access your detailed data from anywhere, at any time
Master climate measurements from your smartphone or voice control (Alexa) with Netatmo Personal Weather Station.
People spend 80% of their time indoors, and yet indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. The Station's Indoor Module measures personal indoor comfort by providing vital data through its sensors, alerting when to air out your home to bring down its pollution levels.
The Netatmo Personal Weather Station measures indoor polution levels through a CO2 sensor, sending alerts when to air out a home if necessary and live in a healthier environment. Indoor module also measures temperature, humidity, air quality and includes a sound meter.
The Personal Weather Station's Outdoor Module provides real-time weather information that matters - Outdoor temperatures, relative humidity, air quality, Barometric pressure and a weather forecast all gathered right at your doorstep.
The Weather Station App allows viewing in-depth indoor and outdoor weather data (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, CO2 and noise) in graph form for real-time tracking of the environment. Observe the cycles and forecast variations around you.
Users of the Personal Weather Station can also speak directly to Amazon Echo and get these measurements from the station. Just say "Alexa, ask Netatmo what’s the temperature outside” or “Alexa, ask Netatmo how much did it rain today”, to help decide if you should bike or drive to work.