Unlock your new USB-C iPad's full potential with the Satechi USB-C Mobile Pro Hub. Designed specifically for iPad models with a USB-C port to conveniently access peripheral devices, wherever life may take you. Features an HDMI port, USB-C PD 3.0 charging, USB 3.0 port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack, for an uncompromising mobile experience.
Features USB-C PD 3.0 charging to keep your 2018 & later iPad Pro powered while running high-performance applications while away from an outlet.
Its surprisingly compact design packs a punch with a brilliant 4K HDMI display (60Hz) for seamless presentations, conference calls, and video streaming on-the-go.
Includes an 3.5mm headphone jack and an extra USB 3.0 port for connecting a USB keyboard. With its plug and play design, it is easier than ever to connect your peripherals - no additional drivers required.
Note: does not work with 2021 iPad Pro M1.
- Designed for 2018 & 2020 iPad Pro
- USB-C Power Delivery charging - up to 60W
- 4K HDMI video output (60Hz)
- USB-A data port & 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1 x USB-C PD charging - up to 60W
- 1 x HDMI port - up to 4K 60Hz
- 1 x USB 3.0 port (using iOS 13)
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack port
- Does not work with 2021 iPad Pro M1
- Supports 2020/2018 iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus/S9, 8 Plus/8, Note 9/8, Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Google PixelBook Go, Surface Book 2, Google Pixel 3 XL/3, LG V30, Huawei Mate 20, HTC U12+, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL/950 and more
- USB-C device must support both USB-C PD (2.0 or higher) for full compatibility
- Does not support 2017 & earlier iPad models
- Not compatible with cases
Satechi recommend using at least a 30W power adapter to maintain charging speeds.
Requires direct HDMI to HDMI connection.
Please upgrade to iOS 13 to utilise data transfer to/from USB devices.